The IISI offers the expertise of experienced and creative scientists from various disciplines. We carry out innovative research and development projects together with companies, non-profit organisations (NPO) and non-governmental organisations (NGOs). For this we can fall back on an established network with partners from research and industry. Our research and consulting activities include, for example:
- Integrated organizational and technical development
- Evaluation and accompanying research
- Project development and planning
- Usability Studies and Media Design
- Support of virtual organizational structures
- Communities of Practice
Communicate your interest in our offer by e-mail or via the contact address given in the imprint.
Information Systems and New Media at the University of Siegen
The Chair of Information Systems and New Media at the University of Siegen deals with development, introduction and appropriation processes of cooperation and media systems. This class of applications support the interaction between people in social systems. Due to the increasing networking of individuals, organisations and state institutions, the design of these systems is of great economic and social importance.
- Communication and cooperation systems,
- Community systems and learning platforms,
- Electronic order processing and digital markets,
- Interactive television,
- Cooperative games and digital art.
Fraunhofer Institute for Applied Information Technology FIT
The Fraunhofer Institute for Applied Information Technology FIT, Sankt Augustin, researches and develops user-oriented information and cooperation systems. The aim is to optimise the usability and usability of information technology in interaction with practice, organisation and process.